Tuesday 13 September 2011

Last birthday celebration

Part 3 : Karly, May hui, Kelly , Evon, ViVi, Jason, Karly's brother and mum

Location :Karly's house > may hui house > the mines's nando's chicken > may hui's house > Kelly's house(I love her house!!) > Karly's house > Yulek Ah Wet > Karly's house again lol

Let the pictures talks, I'm so lazy to type lmao



Kelly and I



Trying to take this kind of picture but fail



My lunch~ extra hot chicken



May hui~ she's try to wear mature but ...... She's cute






Double K ~ Kelly&karly












I love Kelly house environment~













































Kelly's house so beautiful right? Europe style an old english style ~ my dream house lol






That day was the day I touch piano since I had stop practice my piano (笑)



Last round ~ Karly house k section lol



Karly mum so modern~ her mind was different from majority mum's mind ~



Karly's brother ~








The birthday cake I made myself (^з^)-☆ they finish it within 1 hour ~
Sorry I blog this so so so late ~
Thank you girls~ I love you all ^^
thanks for the present :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment