Friday 23 September 2011

Random!?!? Ah Ha

Aloha ! It's me again~ lol *this is my little world obviously is me* hehe
Yaya I gained weight!!! So~~~~~~ now it's diet time!
Girl can't run away from beauty and diet haha Included Me!!! 世界上没有丑女人,只有懒女人~ it's true!! Agree so imma gonna work hard! Fighting !!!
I easily taking snacks when I'm sit infont of the computer~ all those biscuit or even junk foods~ I'm not hungry at all but my mouth just wanted to bite things, like a dog grrr
So now I gonna change all those snacks or junk foods to >>>>> dried fruits that No Sugar Added like dried longan from Vietnam



And dried strawberries



This dried strawberries from Cameron highland ~ my cousin sister, Hui Ting bought it as souvenir to us~
Tmrw imma gonna buy more types of dried fruits~ cold storage got anot??? Hmmmm
And and and my face is getting better and better ^^
I put a lot of afford ! And 防晒是女人一辈子要做的事~ even though I'm at my house I will apply some sunblock~



One week once:)



Talking on phone + mask~~~
it's bad !!! No choice, my dear Karly called me


I use this everyday;) i love it because it is gel form ~ not cream ... Cream make my face so sticky-.- hate that feeling



And this is my birthday gift last year~Chole gave it to me, I use it to "waken" my skin every morning ~ and I also use it every night
Hoho beauty things it's over~
I gonna show you my birthday present + souvenir from my cousin sister, Hui Szu



Tada!!!! Cute right :)
And lastly, it's Lee Tae Min time lmfao









He's so damn thin grrr









Bye-bye
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment