Sunday 18 September 2011

Kuantan : last part

As I had mention last post (last night)I'm going to sleep after whisky time~ its not true~they bought satay zul back and few of us that haven sleep yet force to finish it!!! Gain weight 99 cannot going out alway with them ~ Fats ++ Cholesterol ++ garr~ we keep on eat, eat&eat than the next day opened eyes and eat sit, car eat, sit car, eat, sit car! OMG
Back to the next day 17 September 2011 ~
After we had our breakfast, we simply make up and go to Deven wedding lunch restaurant, 金满楼酒家~



Their foods ..... Speechless
Our dinner last night also better than their foods -.-
The most funny is the dessert 蜜瓜西米露


You may ask what is that green green things!?
It's cendol!!! Lmfao
It's like the melted valina ice-cream+ melon*no taste at all*+ CENDOL + 西米露
I think they better cahange the name from 蜜瓜西米露 to valina cendol 西米露 lol



Menu looked nice but ~~~~~



Joan show me her little butt haha



When you're at Kuantan how can you don't buy 咸鱼!?



Then, we went to Bukit tinggi buy veggies lol aunties






Steam peanuts~




Haha ghost~~
yaya have something to share again
Everyone know that hostel have many ghost story or ghost incident right!?
Lol I can tell you that my cousins damn funny, you may wonder is it real?
1.)My 大姑 said she heard some noise at midnight
2.)My grandmother said she feels someone touch her at midnight
3.)Annie heard someone walking around in her room, and she also feel someone touch her arm and neck
4.)Deven heard someone talking and like *crying*
5.)Alice saw outside of our room*I same room with Alice's family and Sally* got someone at there
The most gaoxiu is I said why I feels nothing ??? Alice said : "are you blind !? I put 3 大符 at the middle of the room! it's sure that you feels nothing lah"
I was like Σ(゚д゚lll)
LOL



Imma gonna buy this!!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment