Thursday 15 September 2011

Hulala

Erm... Eventually quit from my course ~ I hate theories!!! Seriously theory can make me feel like want to bang my head to the wall~ my dad didn't scold me~ btw he support and respect my decision ~ I'm damn guilty I know I had wasted my dad money~ sorry dad and mum~ *bow 90degree* i swear I will finish my next course without failing any subject!!!
And guess what!? I'm doing fai chai at home for few weeks already~ lol but I'm also improving my English level by myself with notes that from my ex-college everyday*cross my fingers*~ gambateh!!!
And and and my cousin sister, Rounie is going to Japan soon to having her exam, she said the exam is superb hard ~ I wish she can pass it, so that she can having her further study at Japan and..... I can visit her hahahahahahaha Japan Japan Japan I want go to Japan !!!! Besides, Rounie have same habit with me, which is love to watch anime~woohuu!!!
And maybe next year I'm going to Taiwan with Audrey ~ since Yu Ying study at there and Audrey said want to go Taiwan and visit Yu Ying ~ and last but not least is shopping lmao
Recently, I'm always stay at home online 劲典宅女and finally I upgraded my Kpop knowledge lol and I found it that Lee Tae Min fron SHINee damn handsome *from my point of view*






HOT*nose bleeding*






Cute!!!






Innocent like cat ~
Lol 情人眼中出西施
Sorry my Super Junior,Ryeo wook I betrayed you grrr
Today, I found out plenty of videos from Queenie Chan ~ is useful for girl~ she beautiful I think~ and she got quite a few videos is about make up tutorial~
and she make me want to but a Benetint to use






Which is a liquid that you can apply for your lips or cheeks as blush
It colour is very beautiful ~ after you apply for your lips it looked like cherry~ lol






Ignore my stupid emotion lol
Back to the Benetint ~
We always use powder blush and actually it make us looked like having a heavy make up ~ since we apply many powder like foundation, loose powder and lastly blush powder ~ kua zhuong a bit is when you jump and you can see the powder drop from your face! To hyperbole!?
And Queenie Chan had a video which teach us how to stick the fake lashes ~ the way she stick the fake lashes is so natural , she stick the fake lashes at the bottom of the real lashes~ I had tried it and it's really natural
~ http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=laI-QMuLByU this is the video link~ check it out~;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment