Monday 26 September 2011

24-9-2011

It's Karly and Hassel birthday celebration ;) location is Lowyat Plaza, RedBox~
My dear Karly had become big girl already~ she fetch me go to Lowyat from my house and fetch me back home from Lowyat!!!Can't believe that but it's truth lol...
Let the pictures talk;) imma so lazy type again hehe






ViVi



Kelly



Vivi voice eventually had become louder than secondary school (笑)






I wonder why I love to taking photo at washroom =_=












I love watermelon juice ;)



Vivi and I


Kelly and Karly



Hassel and I









Gone crazy









Kelly's elder sister and three of us~ Kelly's elder is so so so thin omg









Our crocodile, Yee Kee









Ben and I



Hsuan and I



Evon , Yee Kee and I





















Ya they very happy~ but WHY!? I'm the one who always seperate the cake!? Included my birthday *sigh*
And I'm quite shocked~ it's my aura shown that I'm a mother!? Why almost everyone said I feels like a mamaΣ(゚д゚lll)


Ghost haha





















My belated birthday present from Evon ;) thanks girl~



And I had bought this two dried fruits from cold storage~ I love the dried soursop, the dried jackfruit taste not so good;/



Ya I forget some thing, the K room damn smelly, it's full of cigarette smells~ lastly my hair is full all that smell, yuacksss!!!!



Btw milk is good for our body, I want to become taller ~ please God ~ give me 2cm more just 2cm is enough ~♪(´ε` )
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment