Friday 16 September 2011

Kuantan ~ first day :)

Wake up damn early and go to kuantan to avoid traffic jam~
Why I need to go to Kuantan ?
Cause my cousin sister, Deven wedding dinner ~
You may wonder I have how many cousin sister~ Erm I have 13 cousin sister ~ I have 9 cousin sister that always meet, which is Annie, Alice, Deven, Sally, Karen , Hui Szu, Hui Ting, Hui San, & Rounie~ lol SNSD hahaha joking!
We have 16 adult and 8 kids going to kuantan lol
You can imagine that how noisy is it ~ especially my two nephew~ keep on fight and my three niece freaking noisy~ monkeysss:/
Had spend about three hours to reach Kuantan today ~
And we are having lunch at Kuantan which is yong taufu Mee~ seriously Kuantan taufu is really smooth like baby skins hahaha
Pictures time ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ






Telok chempedak






New game?? I don't know why the game is but it look like ladybug












Get tanned !!! Shit






beaches is slipper time ♪(´ε` )






Happy family*noisy also*






Vinn damn cute ~ this pic looked so natural












My legs and nephew leg~ look at my leg! You can see the beautiful "print " of my slipper WTF


















Bubbles blew by the wind and kids






Bubble bubble bubble pop! Bubble bubble pop pop! LOL






Bought this at the stall around the beach~ it's only RM4 , you can choose the colour you like (笑)






Vinn always playing the iPad 2 with her sister Joan ~






Whisky time just now ~ after dinner ;) Btw we are having our dinner at Alor Akar restaurant ~ their 葡汁虾 so yummy !






Face become tomato(苦笑)
Time to sleep ~ need to wake up early again tmrw ( ̄^ ̄)

- Posted by BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment