Monday 15 August 2011

My birthday celebration part 2

Part 2: Jessie, Jin Eng, Edmund, Siok Fen&Kerk Wai
12 August 2011
Celebrate with my blacklisted gang at one Utama ~
I was very late at that day~ cause the LRT drive damn slow! And T634 ... Speechless don't know how to describe Malaysia public transport system~
I said I will reach college at 12pm and I reach almost 1.20pm lol
Jin Eng and the new couple " my son and my daughter in law" waiting for me at KFC~ they have very very very kind heart cause they didn't mad at me since I was damn late~
And the poor old man*jk*, Edmund already reach one utama at 12pm something ~he said he was sitting alone at bowling there and looked like a s*h*i
I'm sorry everyone ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Before we buy the Cowboys vs alien movie tickets ~ That 重色轻友有异性没人性 Daphney called us and said she was at one utama with her 17 years old ~ I called her bring her 17 years old and find us, she said so far. Lastly I said we go and find her and she said she was going to play badminton=_= I feel like want to killed her! Grrrrrrrrrr
Eventually, the whole gang decided to ignore her just ignore ignore ignore ~
I wonder why Edmund always buli Jessie thru words hahaha ~ and we lied to her said that we gonna watch transformer again but is 3D one, and she was like UNBELIEVABLE~ lmao
Seriously , I think the cowboys vs alien movie is so so only ~and the stupid jessie freaking noisy, the movie is not scary at all but I scared by jessie sound~ and the new couple that sit beside me damn stick together ~ I'm single here and so jealous >.<
Shogun is the place we decided earlier to having dinner at there
2 words not bad~
And Kerk Wai and Siok Fen bought me a birthday which is my favourite green tea and red beans :)
Actually is Jessie buy Kerk Wai pay (^_^)☆
Lazy to type again ~ just see the pictures below



They don't like to take picture~ maybe paiseh


Damn serious face


She keep on playing angry bird









Chatime green tea bubble tea


Kerk Wai damn disgusting



Zoom in version~ his mouth is full of pearls









Ignore






All of them like~ wow Louise wear skirt lol



Yummy



Girls will never forget to take photo except Siok Fen*weirdo*



Pray before eat?






Because Siok Fen keep on playing her phone , finally Edmund rampas her phone~ and we start to play phone hide and seek






Tada!!!! My birthday cake



Bright smile (^з^)-☆(笑)



三朵花 Σ(゚д゚lll)



Handsome guy???



I love this picture



Everyone want smallest piece of cake because we are very full~



Thank you very much~ my blacklisted gang :)
And thanks for you guys present~
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment