Tuesday 2 August 2011

Food And Beverage Festa

Haha Guess what!? Finally gonna blog about F&B festa LOL
26th July 2011 is the day of F&B festa, i skipped my Advanced English class and help tourism classmate decorate that board, sound so kind but the truth is i slept over and late for class LMFO.
I had tried different type of food from other country ~ Obviously i love korean food the most haha~
I'm waitress that day, the most difficult thing i had ever done is use a middle size of scissor to cut a fried spring roll into 4 pieces~ There're almost 80 spring rolls~OMG
Lazy to blog so much ~Just share out some pictures~*IGNORE MY UGLY FACE PLEASE*
Those are the spring rolls that i should cut by the middle size scissor Grrrr

Vietnamese food

Taiwanese food whcih cooked by
This beautiful girl from Taiwan, stand beside her make me so so so ugly

Mongolian food beaf, salad, potato and noodle

Mongolian food cooked by her~she's mongolian~
She's tall and pretty~envy~~~

Yeah~My beloved Korean food~Ma si seo yo
Gim chi jeon and Pa jeon

Guess what is this??
FRIED CATERPILLAR lol
I tried one bite only~it taste weird

Stupid Onn~called him to help Sammi and I take photo ~He change the front camera and take his own photo lol

Sammi and I

4 waitress
Louise, Jessie, Janice & Toeh Zhi Xian hahahahahaha Grrr

Thomas, Jessie, Wai Yee(sorry if i spell your name wrong)& I

Add one more~ Stephy haha

Add Jun Won~ Who teach us take photo no need to say 1,2,3 cheese
just say 1~that's it




After blog finish~
I WANT DIET SERIOUSLY~WTF!
DAMN FAT!
I want my form 5 body shape~
T___T

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I was just searching pic and saw the korean flag. So I had to see what is it about~
    All the food look so good.... except that fry caterpillar. I can't believe cute girl like yourself could had bite something like that. What was taste like?
    Anyway, I had good time looking through your F&B festa~ Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you;))) thx for viewing my blog~ I'm so sorry that I had missed to take the pic of the Korean foods;( actually the fried caterpillar... Seriously is very weird I don't know how to describe the taste of it
    Anyway, thank you 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh~ I didn't expect the reply from you~ Thank you!;)and don't be sorry~ Do you like korean food? It seems like you do. But, I don't think you are living in korea though~ May I ask you where you live? It look like you stop blogging since 11.11.11 hahaha~ Hopefully you've keep on blogging so someone like me can visit and have more fun~ Have good day~

      Delete