Tuesday 9 August 2011

Horrible face!!!

Oh my God my face so so so ugly!!! Blackhead here pimple there~ grrr and my birthday is tmr! I want look beautiful when I'm birthday-ing~ look at my face


Feel like want to scratch it! HATE my strawberry nose!
Wonder the b.liv will remove my bleacheads anot~ ok not remove all but at least make then lesser~
Btw I think our blacklisted group trip will gone again~ since Daphne and Jessie cannot join the trip~ sigh I think Edmund and Jin Eng will kill us~ we change from Penang to Genting and lastly cannot go, sigh~~~
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. :( I think you are pretty and cute~
    Don't beat yourself off for some bleacheads and pimple~ Don't let them getting your way~ You look awesome~
    But.... whats strawberry nose?? I never heard of it~

    ReplyDelete