Friday 12 August 2011

My birthday celebration Part 1#

Part 1 : with Jessie
10th Aug 2011
It's my big day, my birthday
But it's sad that my final exam last paper, marketing is same with my birthday lol my destination!? Or fade!?
Guess what!? I did my marketing paper badly sigh so worried about the result~ ok now put away this shit ! Let's talk about my happy things.
After finished my exam, outside there was raining dog and cat grrr we borrowed Chew Soon umbrella since he is the one got bring umbrella and willing to lend me and Jessie.
"travel" all way round with taxi, LRT & monorail, finally Jessie and I reached Bukit Bintang station. Our target is Tokyo Street at Pavilion~lol



First, jessie and I bought ourselves a cup of bubble tea at Ochado






While waiting ~ obviously we will not forget to take pictures



No need to guess~ it's sure that I will bought myself green tea favour of bubble tea+pearls & red beans ~ my comment: not bad but green tea latte of Starbucks better :)






Mouth damn big~ looked alike?jk~Domo fans please don't beat me up~ (T . T)
Next, I wanted to buy tons of things at Daiso but the situation not allow me to do so~ since I'm not drive back home but use public transport. It will very troublesome to take lots of thing. Finally, I bought a box of fake nails and glue that specially for fake nails at Daiso~
After finish our shopping, we decided to have our lunch*Its teatime but we having lunch*
before that Jessie saw this old phone and she so excited to take photo with it(苦笑)



We choose to having our lunch at Sushi Tei ~



















Lol don't know what I'm doing ~ such a foolish girl



I'm like a recycle bin that "adopt" food that Jessie dislike~ for example: mushrooms *I love it*









Louise's style of eating soba or wudong~ just add some chilli powder? Lol I dont know what the chilli powder name~ but it's so damn nice since I love spicy foods so~






I'm loving it! ♪(´ε` )



Green tea^_^



Toilet break
After lunch and toilet break ~ I saw speedy shop!!! I just "ran" to the anime area of speedy shop lol
And I bought myself 2 new anime haha starry star and my great collection~ Yoai Anime (爆笑)



Jessie saw these pinky cooking mama toys at counter when I'm paying for anime ~



Jessie wanted me to take photo for the whole series of it ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3



And eventually, it's time to go back home



I coloured it myself, stick it myself!! Hahaha my mum said it looked horrible grrr
But it's not so convenience for me~ since I can't do things properly with it~ and guess what! The next day I wake up~ some of the fake nails gone haha

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment