Monday 5 March 2012

Pass few month~~~~

There's tons of things had happened to me~~~~ whether it's happy or unhappy~
Let's start with the unhappy things~~~my family bond with each other had become very weak~ you may ask why??it's because of a stranger, to me he's totally a stranger~ a friend to my Aunty~ as you know im live with my three aunties and my parents. All the detail I cannot write it out~ I don't want because of this post and become a big argument in my house again~ seriously, I don't like this!! I hate my family become like this~ and the most funny is why should my family become like this because of a stranger???? *sigh*
my Aunties decided want to move from our house~ and my dad had sold our house which near Batu 11~
Sigh~~~~~~~just stop all the negative thinking!!! Here comes the positive things ;)
I'm so glad that I have many good and kind cousin sisters;) *about 9 cousin sisters*
February , my cousin sister, Ting had flies to Taiwan for vacation, and she bought many souvenir to me~
And my another cousin sister,Rounie had also flight to Japan for her exam. Actually, she told me the exactly place but I forget about it already ~~~*I think I should having more walnuts to improve my brain*and her result is coming out tomorrow!!! I'm so excited !
Next, I'm very thankful that I have such a good friend, Karly. She's like my little sister~ she bought me dollywink eyelashs when she was at Macau!
Thank you my dear~~~
Another happy thing is~~~ wow!! There's someone is reading my blog!!! OMG i can't believe about it lol~ thank you~ thank you~ thank you for viewing my blog and reading a stupid girl like me who blog with her bad bad bad Vocabulary and grammer :)
Let's continue the all the happiness I'm having right now!
As all my friends know I'm single~ and every year when Christmas i was staying at home;( the most wonderful Christmas I had was N years ago when I'm visiting Singapore with parents.
This year, 2012 I gonna have a great Christmas!!!!
I'm going to Hokkaido, Japan this year ends!!!!! *screaming*
Finally I got my dream comes true! I'm going to Japan!!!!! Argh!!!!! XD I'm going to save my money up and spend it at Hokkaido! マリモ!!!here I come ~ marimo marimo marimo ~~~
Thank you!! Dad and mum ;)))
My eyelids is so heavy now=_=
Good night\(^o^)/

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that "someone"is me?;) I think I come in almost everyday to see whats newww~
    I don't know what is going on in your family but hopefully everything work out~! I thing every family has problem on their own and sometime that problem is what makes family..a family.
    Oh~ I made blog of my own~ I don't know what to do but I will keep working on it~!
    And congrats own your plan to visit Japan~!
    I love the food and how they preserved old traditions also the environment! I went Japan once, I want to go back there too, only this time I want to stay there longer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you;)
      I'm a Malaysian ~ you??
      And strawberry nose means that the nose got many blackheads ~~

      Delete