Tuesday 3 April 2012

俺の人生だ

Last two post I already said that I'm start working right? I think for me, it's good! Somehow you can know yourself better~ for me, I'm not that kind of office girl who can sit on that chair from morning 9.00am to 6.00pm Σ(゚д゚lll)I'm a monkey;) I love to "jump" here and "jump" there. Muahahahahaha( *`ω´) and
I realize that my working speed is like a turtle... _| ̄|○it's quite shocking for me ~ But the most shocking is~ within one month I have eight workmates already resign!!! Wth~whatever lah it's their choice what, I can't change anything~ I'm just a tiny little person in the office;)
Anyway~~~~ just stop talking about work~ private time now ~~~ recently I crazy craving for cat~ especially black cat ( ̄▽ ̄) i went to almost everywhere i know to find a cup which have a black cat on it. Rounie keep "nagging" me about it~ haha for me its nagging but the truth is... You may check the dialog below~
Me: I want to find a cup which have a black cat on it~
Rounie: I saw it before at Sunway Pyramid, Daisho
Few days later~
Me: you lied me! I went to Daisho also couldn't find it, I'm like a mad keep on "theasure hunting" at the kitchen utensils area. When you saw it?
Rounie: few months ago~
Me: *%#€+*%# niaseng
Rounie: You're too specific for the cup lah~
Me: Where got! I just want a cup which have a cat on it, and the cat must be black colour only what~
Rounie: that's already specific loh
Me: Where got ~~~Black cat cup arh~~~~
LOL eventually I bought a cat bowl
Maybe you think I'm weird enough to like a black cat~I'm weird what so what!? :P~~~
My dear Rounie I miss her so much, she flight to Japan, Gifu yesterday morning ;( no one will accompany me watch Gintama and laugh like those who escape from metal problem hospital... Nvm I will skype you whenever I'm free, I promise (`_´)ゞmuackssss  and my dear, Gintama had end already (T_T)  the most heart broken news I had heard of April eventhough April had just started for 3 days only. My beloved Gintama *sob sob*
Before Rounie flight to japan ~ she had cut her long hair until her shoulder, I almost raise my hands and legs up to agree about it~ Finally my hair had longer than her hohohohoho ~ 31 of March is the last day I hang out with Rounie~ that day was Earth hour day~ Starbucks was so kind :) during the Earth hour 8.30pm to 9.30pm, if we're using a smartphone to check-in at Starcbucks with a app which called Foursquare, they will free us a cup of frappacino!!! We get three cups of free drinks~ thanks to my iPhone 4 , thanks to Rounie's dad iPhone 4S and IPad 2~ and Thank You to Starbucks ;)))))
Btw, when Rounie and I was queuing up for the drinks, we realize a things ~ nowadays when we are ordering drinks at Starbucks, they will ask for your name and write it up to your cup~ as you know~ people loves free things right~ during Earth hour, there's tons of people queuing up. And some alias like Alice, Eric and etc is frequently used by us. Many people keep on mess up their drinks because of that! Rounie and I saw that happened with our own eyes~ an d both if us start talking nonsense ~ I said : " The employee should called the name like this, for example, I ordered the caramel latte ~ then they should call like this"Caramel Latte Louise" "Dark Mocha Rounie" *LOL*"
Then Rounie said: " No no no~ we should use special name like Lady Gaga, Beyonce, James Bond and more ~ then we won't confuse our drinks loh~" both of us laugh like shit =_=
The boy who queuing behind was keep on laughing about us~ \(//∇//)\

2 comments:

  1. LOL~ I really need coffee right this moment and you have post you got free coffee~ I little envy you~~:( I also like cats~ I wanna haver 'Russian Blue'~ its cat with gray hair and blue eyes!!!
    Anyway~ look like you like your job that good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that cat~ it look so smart ! But quite expansive right~

      Delete