Monday 23 April 2012

I'm free~~~

I get fired !!!! jk~~
I just quited my job last Saturday ~~~
My mum said I'm a lazy cat,
But actually i'm lazy like a snake only;)
I starting packing up my things~
All my old stuff was like (・・?)*ermmmm when did it bought this?* lol Damn regret! Why i waste that much of money buy those unnecessary ~_| ̄|○
Money please come back to me!!
Ok! Change topic~
I hope that my Aunties will move at the end of Jun.
I want my own world~~~~
But things never happen as you think or want~
The anene*renter of my aunties house* fail to move at May, and want to rent one more one month! Kns!!!!
Anene! Give my own world back (ToT)/~~
Once again ~ I'm lazy to type again~
Haha sorry ~
(ToT)/~~~までまで!!
My boss, had gave a Japan melon to my Aunty Bee Lee*I got many aunties and cousin sisters * and she couldn't finish it all, she only want a quarter is it! OMG it's smells damn good! Sweet like wth! You may think it's a sweet not a fruit lol~
Btw , the cheetah is my pencil box
Photo time>>



1 comment:

  1. melon!!! I love melon!! any kind of melon!!
    anyway why did you quite your job??
    I wanna quite my job too... I want some free time of my own.. but can't got to work...for money...damn my life.

    ReplyDelete